Open your eyes wide…you are high up the mountains
With your head in the clouds, your face bathed by the sun, at the foot of hiking trails and footpaths, swimming pool within your reach, just a step away from the heart of the Karellis resort; at Carlines, you can rest easy...
Here, the atmosphere is lively and intimacy is mutually respected in a spirit of friendship and exchange.
- All rooms are equipped with washbasin, shower and WC
- Double or triple rooms
- Apartment with 2 adjoining rooms for families of 4 to 6 persons
- Possibility of renting bathroom towels
- Baby kit available (bed, bathtub, high chair)
- Accessible to persons with impaired mobility
The entire Les Carlines holiday camp is non-smoking.
We do not have facilities for pets.
Balance, pleasure and variety!
Let others wait on you and keep your taste buds on the alert; meals are always a special moment for exchanges and conviviality during holidays.
- Sweet and savoury buffet breakfast
- Lunch with buffet starters, grilled meat or hot dishes with table service, cheeseboard, salads, dairy products and a variety of fruits.
- Specialities of the region
- Red and rose wine available at the table
- Shaded terrasse
- Meals available for babies
- Lunch basket to enjoy the day out
- Friday evening: Dinner show
For free, take advantage of the Savoyard restaurant to savour a genuine raclette among family or friends. To be consumed to your heart's content.
There is a continual service to allow you to take maximum advantage of the activities.
Relaxation, conviviality and a stroke of folly. A cocktail of "amazement"!
Savour the mountain differently by enjoying the specialities of the region (white wine of Savoie, Karello, Mont Corbier, Chartreuse, Genepi, etc.)
- Solarium terrasse, at the foot of the trails and the swimming pool
- Lounge with a fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Enjoy the lively cultural and artistic evening events (exhibitions, concerts, etc.)
Spaces to be enjoyed according to your wishes
Whether for a rest, a dance session, a game of hide and seek, an aperitif, a nap on one of the reclining chairs, a dip in the swimming pool, a chat with the neighbours, etc. Or simply for a reverie!A bar with lounge and fireplace
- A solarium terrasse
- A Sauna with Jacuzzi
- Heated outdoor swimming pool to be enjoyed n summer
- Activities room for adults and children
- A restaurant
- A Savoy restaurant
- An auditorium
- A TV lounge
- A table tennis room
- A coin-operated laundry
- A library
- A bike store
- A ski store
- Free Wi-Fi access at the bar and at the reception